Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Got the Visa!

My visa was complete and ready to pick up at the Saudi Arabian Consulate in Houston at 4pm Friday. Just in time for overnighting it to Denver and a Sunday Departure. I was a bit worried about Saturday delivery, but by 10am it was here. So I am just doing some last minute laundry and getting ready to grab a bite with Ben before I try to sleep. Really excited for this trip, sleeping should be tuff.

10 Comments:

Blogger Joe Dumesnil said...

See all you do is click leave a comment and type away.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo excited for you. Love you so much. Thank's for figuring out ways to let me know what and how you are doing.

Glad today went well with the Visa.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So today is the big day, huh? I wish you the best of luck and wish I was going with you. Who knows, maybe Mexico! Ha. Take care of yourself in Euro Camp. :)

Marci

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got there OK and the trip wasn't too hard.

Miss you already.

Love, Mom

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you survived the time change. do they import MONSTER over there? good luck...the place is still standing!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe... bring me back some oil or something. man that stuff is expensive!

Have fun and see you in June!

Jon Carney

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you little Brother.
The office is not quite the same without your smiling face, energy and great sense of humour.

Please take good care of yourself and be careful so far away from home.

Big Sis

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

Your dad was in the Derby City and came by yesterday. Said you'd probably JUST de-planed in Saudia Arabia. Whoa!

Enjoy the opportunity. I think it's a great chance to see, and experience, a different part of the world.

LOVE,

Uncle Al

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Vegas-
Where in the hell are you going?
JKW

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe - How are you? Give us an update to let us know what you are up to. Hope all is well.
-Ben

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home