Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas Itinerary - DEN>NYC>LOU>CHI>DEN

I booked my Christmas/Birthday Travel. Really excited for the 3 cities I will be in New York City for my birthday and Chicago right after X-Mas. I have no set plans or places to stay yet in NYC or Chicago so let me know if you want to hang or have a place to stay. See below.

Sat, Dec 16, 2006
Departs 9:47am, Arrives 5:10pm
Denver, CO to New York, NY

Tue, Dec 19, 2006
Departs 8:50am, Arrives 11:25am
United Airlines 3693
New York, NY to Louisville, KY

Tue, Dec 26, 2006
Departs 6:35pm, Arrives 6:55pm
United Airlines 7825
Louisville, KY to Chicago, IL

Thu, Dec 28, 2006
Departs 10:10pm, Arrives 11:40pm
Chicago, IL to Denver, CO

Hope everyone has some cool plans.

I am also looking for someone to go to Jackson with around the New Year or early January. Probably going to drive from Denver up there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you in Louisville. Missed you last year, a bunch. We will probably go see Robert the weekend before we leave.

Love,

Mom

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home