Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Monday, October 23, 2006

Avs Game Tonight

So, been a while and things are pretty much status quo here. I had a very relaxing weekend with a wonderful dinner at my Lebanese friend's house with about 20 friends on Saturday evening. I took the most awesome nap yesterday while watching some football. Caught a little of the world series, which is really cramping my Simpsons watching. I woke up with a hell of back spasm this morning, but its gone since I worked out.

Somethings on the horizon I look forward to are:
Avs game tonight.
Speaking at a half way house on Wednesday (no I am not an alum)
I have arranged for the Warren Miller ski movie to be shown at school in November.
Also arranged for student discount at the Denver Botanical Gardens Blossom of Lights event over the holidays.
3 test in the next week and half (sacastic YES!).
Researching a paper on Gas in the Rockies, more of a market analysis.


Still trying to convince someone to go with me to the Corn Maze and the Denver Arboretum (I must have spelled that wrong). And life is sweet. Hope everyone reading can relate and let me know what your are up to.

Best,
Joe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you are back to your witty, silly self. Glad you are enjoying school and being in Denver. It does sound like you are keeping busy. Keep it up. I am very, very proud of you.

Love,

Mom

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arboretum...You got the spelling! The Denver Botanic Gardens is worth a visit sometime during the growing season.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home