Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bears, Nuns, Firemen, Lions and Spiderman --- oh my!




So these are some pics of Scott and Lania Ross's Spider Man, Skip and Soonie's Fireman and a lion and bear who I am still not sure who they belonged to. So cute, might have to have one, one day. Please note: that is a pregnant Sister Lania with the fireman above, hehe. We also have bride and groom to be/Megan and Lorin/Bridezilla and in the Dog House posing with the snow cone portion of the Suh Family. The minnie snow cone is, if I remeber correctly, less than 2 months old but they were able to find a wig that fit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Although I would love to be a grandmother, don't rush on getting your own. I can hold out for a few more years.

Love you,

Mom

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home