Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Sunday, November 19, 2006

This is why I stay in Colorado.


Played 9 holes yesterday with a friend. Hit the ball pretty well. Other than that, laying low and doing homework this weekend.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like a good reason to stay there. The weather here has been similar only not as cold at night. Hope you have a great T-giving and have plans to get some turkey. We will miss you.

Love,

Mom

5:25 AM  
Blogger Lazlo said...

Missed you 2sday. Heard you had papers to write.
Hope to see you soon & that the Holidays went well.
-Gabriel

9:35 PM  
Blogger michael said...

I was curious about the identity theft. I am a private investigator and have a case I think may be related.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Joe Dumesnil said...

Michael, Can you please give me and my professor a way to get in touch with you? Thanks,
Joe

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home