Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pre Exam Week



So I have 5 exams next week; yes I am pretty busy right now. Really looking forward to the 16th when I fly to NYC. My condo is under contract with a close date of the 15th and the move can wait till after my last exam on the morning of the 14th. Things are going well. We have gotten some snow. I was able to get some skiing in last Friday at Winter Park. They got 8 inched of fresh snow while we were there. it was great... the snow is so forgiving when its powder.

Above are 2 photos I snapped yesterday from my balcony. You can see the MOON setting over Denver. Beautiful sight. Seems like the moon is setting at around 5 or 6 these days so if you are up early... take a gander.

Best,
Joe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures sure are pretty. I imagine you will miss the view when you move out. Dad and I had such a nice time when we stayed there 2 years ago. Where to next?

Love you,

Mom

Get your rest and meals during exams.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling the condo! Still want to see it before it goes... Let me know. Good luck on all the exams!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- congrats on selling the condo. We need to get together and go skiing sometime soon!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home