Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Post Exams

So I am writing from New York City. Exams are over and teh condo is sold. Last week was packed full of things from Monday morning through Friday at 4:30 when I formally closed on the property. Really excited to be over with my first semester and am sure that it ended well definately a B or better average. One note to self, probably shouldn't have taken 5 classes in my first semester without checking to see if each of them had a final.

I got into NYC yersterday, flew in with one the exchange students after I missed my flight. So instead of taking a flight that left at 9:30 I left on a direct flight 3 hours later and instead of arriving at 5:30, I go there 6pm. It all works out in the end. I met up with Andrew and Keri by 7 and we went downtown to the Village area for dinner with one of their friends. I slept in the taxi on the way home I was so tired from the week.

Today I met up with Andrew Cooley at Grand Central Station for lunch and the afternoon. We started near Times Square and went all the way back down to Union and Washington Square on foot, so definately got some excercise. We had lunch at the Park Avenue Country Club, a great 20 something place to watch some football.

I write from the hotel, ready to continue cathcing up on some sleep. With that good night and more to come over the holidays. Picture of NYC too of course.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joseph. Sounds like you are relaxing in NYC after a long week. Can't wait to see you. Just two more days. Take some pictures.

Love, Mom

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

See you soon, Love Betty

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home