Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello everyone... here are some pics from the rodeo the other night. We had a great time and actually got upgraded seats do to a mix up with our tickets. Saddle Bronc Riding like a pro. This guy was gonna be ok, but it probably left a mark.
This is my favoraite event: Mutton Busting. They take youngsters and put them on the back of sheep and see how long they can hold on. A young girl won this years event by holding on till they removed her. She must have hung on for at least a minute while the sheep she was riding took a full lap around the arena. The place went nuts.
Jeannette, my roomate and my friend, Lindsay with Joe McCool in the background.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meli said...

Hi Joe! Ayoub gave the address of your own blog and I have to say I'm impressed! You've done a lot during the holidays and your entries are not as short as mine. I'd really have wanted to see a rodeo with real Americans like you but unfortunately couldn't: bad timing.
I keep on updating my blog, esp next week when I go to Paris (you know why).
All the best, I miss our conversations... Kiss from beautiful Austria!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home