Joe's School (ex-Travel) Diary

This blog is a mish-mash of experiences that I have had since its inception. Orignally, it allowed me to stay in communication while overseas summer 2006 with family and friends. Now it survives as just a pulse of what happening with me and since I am back in school full time now, there isn't as much travel. Still, read, laugh, share, comment, suggest and give me the link to your blog so I can check it out. Thanks For Reading, Joe Dumesnil

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Buesnos Aires, Buenos Aires and yes one more time in case you didn´t hear me... Buenos Aires

If you have not checked out the photos from Santiago so far... you should

cut and paste: http://joedumesnil77.spaces.live.com/

Buenos Aires is amazing. If you are looking to come here with someone...um... yeah I´ll go. It is like Paris but tropical and with less pretense in the people. The people are what make it really awesome, great attitudes and mellow feeling everywhere. Maybe it is because I am on vacation, nahh!!!!!

Anyway, more to come, but it Saint Patty´s Day, its 11:30 pm, and I want to go to a club that doesn´t open till 2am... it is supposed to have a great view over the river at sunrise. Thank god I still have some young in me. Wheeeeee!!!!

Enough with this spanish keyboard, hit delete like 50 times diring this blog, hahaha.

Ciao for now, lots of love and time to enjoy some more "good aire",
Joe

Update - Domingo - a las diez y media: no club, lots of sleep for Linds, I enjoyed the peace of BA night aire, Linds not feeling all too well: but me still chipper and we are off to some "ferias" in San Telmo and Recoleta (barrios de BA). Caio

PS they pronounce the doble l of llamar with a strong "szcha" here. sounds and rolls off the tongue great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Bout time you let me know what you are up to. Sounds great. Wish I could be there too.
Tried to access pics but Microsoft experiencing problems. Will try again later.

Love you

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home